Battlefield 4

HomeForumsGame RoomBattlefield 4

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Anybody picking up battlefield 4 tomorrow? Reviews have been pretty positive, I might pick this up for Xbone.

capnbozzy
    capnbozzy
    Participant

I’ve never played a BF game, but hear they’re great. I might get it on PC.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

I enjoyed the shit out of BF3. Probably one of my favorite games since Halo 2 and Cod4, but judging by what I heard of the beta from Sky and Barney, I dunno if I’ll get it. If I did it would probably be for Xbone and I’m not getting that right away, so it would end up being awhile.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

They have 64 player multiplayer in the next gen versions, so I’m leaning towards getting it. There’s also a long comparison on the PC, XBone, and PS4 versions here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-vs-pc-face-off-preview

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

I picked up BF3 used for $13, it’s extremely different from COD. Im gonna give it another go today. Is your controller not supposed to vibrate when you shoot? It’s throwing me off.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

You might need to turn vibration on in the settings.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

You might need to turn vibration on in the settings.

Turns out it was on, its just really faint.

SKY
    SKY
    Participant

Great Rant by Kevin Pereira about EA and the horrible pile of shit that Battlefield 4 is right now. It still has a ton of bugs that causes the game to crash and apparently they haven’t fixed the horrible netcode that Battlefield 3 suffered from.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

I almost spit my coffee out at about 4:13 cause of the fart noise.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Great Rant by Kevin Pereira about EA and the horrible pile of shit that Battlefield 4 is right now. It still has a ton of bugs that causes the game to crash and apparently they haven’t fixed the horrible netcode that Battlefield 3 suffered from.

I forgot he even existed, I wonder what he’s up to nowadays

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.