Halo 2 anniversary edition & Halo 5 beta

HomeForumsXbox OneHalo 2 anniversary edition & Halo 5 beta

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

The cinematic trailer was amazing. If they were to make a Halo movie series, but went that route with it, I’d still watch it.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Preview of Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta – http://kotaku.com/halo-5-s-multiplayer-is-all-about-movement-1656831217

I don’t really like the sound of the new abilities but we’ll see how it plays out soon enough

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster
    gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

How are you guys liking the halo 5 beta?

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Haven’t tried it yet.

SKY
    SKY
    Participant

It is complete and total shit. It plays like Halo 4, instead of the other Halo games. Which is fucking retarded. The few times I have been able to play Halo 2 anniversary, the hit detection and killcams were spot on. The Halo 5 beta is back to Halo 4 where they can shoot behind you by 10+ feet and still kill you. There have been numerous times I have gotten two BR bursts into somebody and they turn around and 1 shot me with the full auto AR from across the map.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

It is complete and total shit. It plays like Halo 4, instead of the other Halo games. Which is fucking retarded. The few times I have been able to play Halo 2 anniversary, the hit detection and killcams were spot on. The Halo 5 beta is back to Halo 4 where they can shoot behind you by 10+ feet and still kill you. There have been numerous times I have gotten two BR bursts into somebody and they turn around and 1 shot me with the full auto AR from across the map.

That’s unfortunate, I really enjoyed it overall. I think they need to rework the controls but overall I liked it. Maybe with the feedback they get they’ll change it so you like the final version better. They’ve still got almost a year to work on it.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.