Marvel Character Stats “Power Grid” feature at Marvel.com

HomeForumsOff TopicMarvel Character Stats “Power Grid” feature at Marvel.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bosco
    Bosco
    Participant

I just discovered a really cool feature on Marvel’s site today. Go to http://www.marvel.com and type in any Marvel character’s name in the search bar to get his/her stats (in the “Power Grid”). Pretty cool stuff! Iron Man looks to be the strongest character; he’s a 7/7 in each category.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Ironman has always been B-EFFING-A, but Warmachine is cooler I think.

Edit — I decided to browse that site a bit, and it seems to me that Nathan Summers(Cable), and Onslaught completely and utterly fagtrump just about every mutant ever created.

SKY
    SKY
    Participant

Spider-Woman is 7/7 in all categories with the official ratings.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Yeah I saw that too.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

wtf? spider man should be the strongest, he fought superman

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Spider-man isn’t nearly as strong(or fast) as Superman though. I would think the only reason he would ever strand a chance was because of his borderline precognition.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

@Cyclone wrote:

Spider-man isn’t nearly as strong(or fast) as Superman though. I would think the only reason he would ever strand a chance was because of his borderline precognition.

thats true because he lost the battle, but i still think he’s the best overall marvel character

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Yeah, he’s definetly in my top 5 favorites.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Marvel Character Stats “Power Grid” feature at Marvel.com’ is closed to new replies.