So what the fuck

HomeForumsOff TopicSo what the fuck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

is going on? I miss you guys.

SKY
    SKY
    Participant

Not much on my part. Working a lot. Still playing Destiny the most, but also playing Forza and GTA still.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Are you still running your dads business?

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

What have you guys been up to? I haven’t been working as much these days so I’ve had a little more time to get on XBL. Either of you guys getting Halo 5?

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Work and school mostly. I want it, but I don’t think I’d really have time to play it right now.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Work and school mostly. I want it, but I don’t think I’d really have time to play it right now.

What are you studying?

SKY
    SKY
    Participant

Still working with my Dad. I don’t know if I will get Halo 5. From what I have read it has a disappointing campaign and after MCC I will wait awhile to make sure multiplayer actually works before getting the game.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Just gen. ed right now. I don’t really know what I want to major in yet.

CrazyDaze
    CrazyDaze
    Participant

I heard the MP aspect reminds people of Halo2 but I’ve not gotten an XBone just yet so really no clue how true that is, maybe Xmas if I’m lucky.

I’m still loving my PS4 and just got into Black Ops 3. Hate on CoD if you want but I’m enjoying it and the amount of stuff to do in it is awesome. Yes the campaign is short but the overall offering of it is huge compared to other CoD’s.

Chad "CrazyDaze" Conner

GAMER | FATHER | HUSBAND
    TWEET: @chadconner71 | PSN: CrazyDaze71 | STEAM: CrazyDaze | TWITCH: CrazyDaze71

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

I heard the MP aspect reminds people of Halo2 but I’ve not gotten an XBone just yet so really no clue how true that is, maybe Xmas if I’m lucky.

I’m still loving my PS4 and just got into Black Ops 3. Hate on CoD if you want but I’m enjoying it and the amount of stuff to do in it is awesome. Yes the campaign is short but the overall offering of it is huge compared to other CoD’s.

It plays a lot like Halo 2, but it’s much faster paced. Lack of split screen is probably the biggest downside for me.

SKY
    SKY
    Participant

Just gen. ed right now. I don’t really know what I want to major in yet.

My advice is to try to find multiple majors that you are interested in. Try out some of the introductory courses for those majors and go from there. Don’t just limit yourself to one field. Also if you pick something and start working on it and you find out you hate it, don’t feel like you have to stick with it. Because if you don’t like it when you are learning it, then you will likely hate working in the field.

I gave up on CoD after BO2, the lag in that game made me rage out of CoD. Then my nephew got me Ghosts for Christmas and I tried it again, and that was the final nail in the coffin for CoD for me. I can’t see myself ever playing another CoD, unless the release an updated version of CoD4 with just updated graphics, but they won’t do that. They will fuck it up and add in the lag bullshit again.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

I had planned on majoring in administration of justice, but after speaking to some of the deputies here in town I don’t think I’m gonna do that. They more or less said it would be redundant, because you’d get a better education with law coming out of the academy. Tip they gave me was that they’re looking more at the business side of degrees now, so I figure I might look into business management or something.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Saw a councilor today and decided to major in business administration instead. Have my course outline now, more or less, so I just need to keep chippin away at my credits I guess.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Counselor even. I can’t edit my post or reply directly to posts, G.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Counselor even. I can’t edit my post or reply directly to posts, G.

You should be able to edit new posts now, by default it limits you to 5 minutes, changed it to one day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.