Who's getting an XBone day one edition?

HomeForumsXbox OneWho's getting an XBone day one edition?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

I’m getting the Xbox One day one edition at midnight with COD: Ghosts. Is everyone else picking it up on day one or waiting till later?
    Is SKY still alive? 😛

If anyone else is on midnight send me an invite so we can get some games going, I’m finally going to have a new mic! 😀

SKY
    SKY
    Participant

I am not getting the Xbox One on day one. I will probably wait to see how Titan Fall turns out. If it is good, then I will get one then.

Only other person I know who is getting the day one edition is Dave. Barney said he would get one eventually but probably not on release.

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Why is Sky’s post above mine when I posted yeterday?

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Why is Sky’s post above mine when I posted yeterday?

Maybe because I’m better than you? :P

LOL no idea

Twitch_911
    Participant

Hey y’all. Why does the xbox controller have to be so much better than the playstation one?

PS — site looks awesome g

Tangaroo
    Tangaroo
    Participant

Hi Twitch!

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Hey y’all. Why does the xbox controller have to be so much better than the playstation one?

Thanks twitch, I was thinking the same thing when I heard BF and COD were a little sharper on ps4

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Got it! Waiting for games to install now!

Twitch_911
    Participant

Congrats — what games?

I got my ps4, and Bonnie won’t let me buy any of the retail games because she’s getting stuff for me for my bday and xmas. All of the PSN games (there’s only 4) suck ass, so I have a paper weight with a pretty blue light.

gangsta styL1n
    gangsta styL1n
    Keymaster

Thanks! You should try and sneak in some of the downloads lol

I got battlefield 4, call of duty ghosts, and need for speed rivals

Im hoping to get forza for Xmas or my bday

Everything looks spectacular, I’m just grateful I didn’t get a brick at launch like I did with the 360!

Congrats — what games?

I got my ps4, and Bonnie won’t let me buy any of the retail games because she’s getting stuff for me for my bday and xmas. All of the PSN games (there’s only 4) suck ass, so I have a paper weight with a pretty blue light.

CrazyDaze
    CrazyDaze
    Participant

Outside the sticks I don’t mind the PS4 one. I’m thinking of modding my sticks to XB1 but I hear that few cm of length makes them feel looser. I have heard that SONY is planning on releasing new updated controllers sometime next year so maybe I’ll just wait it out.

Chad "CrazyDaze" Conner

GAMER | FATHER | HUSBAND
    TWEET: @chadconner71 | PSN: CrazyDaze71 | STEAM: CrazyDaze | TWITCH: CrazyDaze71

CrazyDaze
    CrazyDaze
    Participant

OH BTW yeah no XBone for me. MS customer service upset me last year and with all the back peddling and double talk going into release I decided to go with the flow of voting with my wallet for now. This may just be the first generation where I don’t own all the consoles out. BTW yes I do own a Wii U and like it.

Chad "CrazyDaze" Conner

GAMER | FATHER | HUSBAND
    TWEET: @chadconner71 | PSN: CrazyDaze71 | STEAM: CrazyDaze | TWITCH: CrazyDaze71

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.